How are you all?
Did you miss me? Tell me you did. I have had a blissful holiday back in England. However, it is great to be back on our little island. It is also fabulous to be back on co-hosting duties! Today I am linking up my very tongue in cheek ‘7 tips for surviving long car journeys with kids‘. Yes, that one 4 hour journey from Suffolk to Yorkshire makes me an expert ;-).
If you are linking up then please remember to share the love by commenting on all three host posts, and make sure you put our lovely badge on your post to show you have linked up with us 🙂
Now on with the Friday Frolics partyeeeeeeeeee!
Our Friday Favourites
Claire’s Favourite post: What Mum Should Have Told Me – The Tantrum Tales: Episode 3: “After linking up my holiday post last week which included a story about the time I forgot ‘Bear’. Alison’s post made me feel less alone. I am not the only one that forgets essential things. Although I can’t blame Jane!”
Lucy’s Favourite post: Nipper & Tyke – Turning Up in Devon – Turning Up in France. ” off to France, hilariously discovering the limitations of GCSE French and the innate rudeness of French words, and chasing down the Pan Van Man, all with the assistance of Google.”
The post with the most views last week was First Tooth
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Now onto this week!
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />