Hello my Friday frolickers,
It is Friday, finally. What a week we have had! A week that has passed in a blur again. This time last week I was hosting #BloggersBeatingCancer. It was an amazing morning! This week I am keeping it short and sweet as I have the in-laws over. I could have used this Friday Frolics linky as an opportunity to make hideously inappropriate in-law jokes. However, I don’t follow the Les Dawson school of comedy and my in-laws are lovely. I will be mostly attempting to be the hostess with the mostess this weekend. No doubt I will fail hideously and collapse into a heap Sunday evening. That reminds me that Oldest has a birthday party on the Sunday. I am slightly nervous as it is a pool party and so far I have been unable to source her a swimming costume. There are no swimming costumes on Jersey! What is going on? I also feel that I should be offering to help at the swimming pool party. However, I have a very real fear of swimming pools. This was the result of a brownie trip to the swimming baths in Sudbury when my fellow brownie friend/bully decided to push me in the deep end. I was 8 years old and I saw my whole life (well a whole 8 years) flash before me. Brown Owl and Tawny Owl were too busy having a gossip over their luke warm tea and missed me nearly drowning. I was eventually dragged out by a rival Brownie pack. Anyway, I have become distracted as usual. On with the Friday Frolics show. Today I am linking up my application to become a spy.
Our Friday Favourites
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />