How has this week gone? My girly weekend in Manchester is just a distant memory now. It’s back to normality now! Those early morning school runs and the general chaos that they bring. I have to say that I have been impressed with how my two girls have got on with it all. However, the return to school was probably eased by the fact that they knew they had Thursday off school! In Jersey the schools all close for ‘International Air Display’. This basically sees us all decamping outside to watch lots of planes doing some fancy stuff in the sky. That’s not how it is described on the website, that’s my very poor attempt at describing it. It’s always a nice event, very impressive and even better it’s free!
Anyway enough of my plane talk, on with the #FridayFrolics linky
This week I am linking up my post where I lament how it is very different getting ready for nights out, post-children.
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – Anna Rosenbaum Palmer – 5 Easy Parenting Hacks I could relate to these tips and they really made me laugh. Ever since reading Anna’s wise words I have been rolling out the “hmm” everywhere. Genius.
Claire’s favourite post: – The Single Swan – To The Men of Tinder, This is Why This is one of those posts that made me laugh even though I probably shouldn’t! One of those OMG! reads. “
Lucy’s favourite post: Mummy Muckups – A Real Thigh Slapper. An accurate and hilarious account of the ‘blah blah blah’ conversation that every person who has been to a gym induction is familiar with. You know that one piece of equipment that you NEVER knew the purpose of? Blame the blah blah blah!
The post with the most views last week was Disorganisation Guru
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Now onto this week!
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />