Oh July you were a month of extremes. A month of real highs but also a month of real lows. A month where we learned how cruel life can be. You were a month that left me with a heavy heart. However, you also reminded me that we must never take anything for granted. Our lives can change when we least expect it.
However, this post is about focussing on the positives and there was a lot to be thankful for in July. Finally, the sun started shining. It was a glorious month weather wise and Jersey was simply stunning. There were many days spent on the beach, lazing in the sun.
July, thank you for the sun.
What were my July highlights?
- Oldest had her birthday.
- My parents came to stay with us.
- Two date nights with Mr C, thanks to my Mum and Dad.
- I was on BBC Radio Jersey reviewing the news. I was very much out of my comfort zone but I loved it!
- I had my best month for stats.
- I have now filmed a couple of vlogs. Eeeeks.
- I was in the Jersey Evening Post twice in one week! Very exciting.
- I now have over 2, 500 followers on Twitter and over 600 followers on Instagram. Thank you for following me. 🙂
- I have had my best month for blog views.
- I am now a co-host on the Friday Frolics linky. I am now feeling the pressure to write a funny post every week! Eeeks.
- Our first BBQ on the beach this summer.
- I was thrilled to be asked to collaborate with George Home at Asda.
- Oldest finished school for the summer – whoop!
- Youngest had her settling in at pre-school and loved it!
- Finally, I have set up a YouTube channel and a Facebook account and page. I don’t have a clue what I am doing on either but it is progress.
Our plans for August
- I am planning on an exciting addition to my blog.
- I have a collaboration coming up with one of my favourite brands! *Fingers crossed* I can’t wait.
- To start exercising again. Urgh.
- I am looking forward to my weekend away with Mr C where we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. I am then looking forward to heading back to Yorkshire where we will be visiting friends.
- I am hoping for lots of sunny days on Jersey.
What are your plans for this month?