What were you on? It was a month full of illness. Youngest was constantly ill, every week. Every week! Don’t take this personally but I am very happy to see the back of you!
I apologise that this is late but I was so keen to leave October behind. However, there have been some positives 🙂
What were my October highlights?
- Oldest had a brilliant parents’ evening. Cue relief.
- I was on the front page of The Huffington Post several times. Always nice. They were both very different posts. One serious and one funny.
- I worked with Village England. Their handbags are amazing!
- Mr C and I had a date night thanks to my Mum. It was much needed!
- Followers on Instagram and Twitter? I don’t know. See why below.
- Stats! For the month I have decided not to look. Hmmm. I am sure I will be looking again soon. I wrote about this yesterday. One word – FREEDOM!
Our plans for November
- We are going to London for the weekend. I will be attending blogfest!
- Exploring London with the girls.
- Our new sofa bed arriving for our new office/gym.
- Stepping up the running!
- Have lots of fun 🙂
What are your plans for this month?