Firstly, I apologise that I am late bidding you farewell. You were such a busy month with so many exciting things going on! It felt like I blinked and you were gone!
September, you have been an amazing month. Yes, the weather left a little to be desired. One moment we were all embracing a late summer and then the next moment you gave us torrential rain. Sort it out September!
What were my September highlights?
- Oldest returned to school. Before you admonish me for being harsh, I mean that she returned to school and so far it is going ok’ish. I am, of course, missing her. I am not skipping round the house singing “freedom”. Nope, not at all 😉
- Oldest is now a Brownie and she is loving it. I am thrilled that she enjoys it as I used to love Brownies too
- Oldest is also learning to play netball. Again, a sport that we all played in our family. I might have been short but I was a good goal attack. I am sure Oldest will love it, no pressure Oldest! 😉
- I had a couple of posts that were picked up by Mumsnet and, as a result, they had lots of views. You can read that post here and here. My Bridget one really seemed to resonate with a lot of people
- I worked with Butterkist on a baking challenge and made a vlog to go with it
- We also worked with Bare Biology, who are a fantastic brand
- The home office/gym renovations have started. You can read about that here
- I now have over 3, 200 followers on Twitter and over 900 followers on Instagram. Thank you for following me. 🙂
- I have had my best month for blog views
- Finally, and most importantly, last month saw us launching #BloggersBeatingCancer to raise money for two cancer charities. You can read about that here. We were delighted with how many of you took part, from writing posts to spreading the hashtag and to donating. It really was fantastic and amazing to see everyone getting involved. So far we have raised a total of £1,082, 64. Thank you for all of your support. You can still donate here https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/bloggersbeatingcancer
Our plans for October
- It is my birthday peeps! Clearly, this is the most important thing happening in October. I will be 21 again, naturally
- I have some exciting brand collaborations coming up. One involving one of my favourite things – booze!
- To combat the booze I need to step-up the exercising again
- We have family coming over where we will be celebrating an early Christmas. It is never too early for Christmas, people
- To try and work on the novel
What are your plans for this month?