I am on the boat on the way to Norway. I have been joined by my mum, dad and brother. We are here to celebrate my dad’s birthday! I would reveal his age but he is a proud man and I’m not sure he would want me to do that. Let’s do the cheesy thing and say –
You don’t look a day over 21 *cough, splutter*
Anyway I bet you had all thought-hurrah she is gone for a week, some peace and quiet. Well you would be wrong because here I am with a rather lovely virtual postcard! This postcard is also to remind you to please
Vote for me!
By some miracle I have been shortlisted for Fresh Voice in the Bibs. Now I realise that some of you might be thinking –
“why should we be voting for her?”
A-ha (yes I am still channeling Alan Partridge), that is a very good question. As we all know Mondays can be a bit of drag, we can be suffering with the back to work blues. Therefore, I have gathered some of the posts that I hope will put a smile on your face. You can find them below, get reading (and fingers crossed) smiling.
- Things I never thought I would say the one where I confess to all the weird and wonderful things I find myself saying because of my children.
- BiBs nomination The one where I find out I have been nominated for a BiB and want to tell my mum and dad but they are too busy with naked yoga. I also lose all my dignity by begging you for a vote and comparing this to the classic film Dirty Dancing.
- Like a Blogger here I ruin Like A Virgin in a desperate bid for your votes
- Radio Ga Ga the one where I was on the radio and watched too much Alan Partridge and became convinced that I was going to make a fool of myself!
- Video killed the radio star is where I told my mum that I was going to be on the radio and she scared me witless!
- Queen and Youngest is where I suggest to the Queen that Youngest would make an excellent stand-in.
- I gave birth to Kanye – one day I woke up and realised that I had given birth to Kanye.
I really would love your vote in the BiBs. It is really easy and quick to do. It is as quick as my mum drinking a vodka and tonic 😉 Click here click on Island Living 365 under Fresh Voice and put in your email and just hit send. As easy as that!
Hope you are all well
Love me xxx