This post has been inspired by the lovely Prabs who blogs over at Absolutely Prabulous. If you don’t read her blog get over there and give it a read, I guarantee it will put a smile on your face and make you laugh. However, if she tries to engage you in conversations that are kiwi fruit related then run for the hills! The kiwi story has left me scarred me for life. So much so that I will no longer let that dastardly fruit in my house and I give them a wide berth when I see them on the fruit and veg stall at the market.
Anyway, back to the matter in hand. Prabs wrote a lovely post in which she shared 20 posts she has read and loved. This has inspired me to do something similar because I think we all need to share the blog love, don’t we! Therefore without further ado here are the top 5 blogs that I have been enjoying this month.
- Mumzilla this gorgeous gal, Sarah, has one beautiful blog. Sarah recently went self-hosted and her new blog is a result of the many hours she has put into making it look just right. On Sarah’s blogs you will find an impressive array of posts from fashion to favourite things and from honesty to laughter. If I had to recommend a favourite post this month then it would be the hilarious inner monologue of an unfit mother.
- Single Mum Speaks is another blog that I have recently discovered and one that I always go back to. Every post Min writes is pure quality. Sometimes moving and sometimes hilarious. The one thing you can guarantee is that her posts will leave you thinking about what you have just read. I particularly love Min’s posts which involve her mum. One of my favourite posts this month was I am not a strict parent
- Maflingo blog Jane writes this blog and she is also a really kind and supportive blogger. Jane has been on quite the blogging journey and I have enjoyed seeing her blog grow. My favourite post from the last month has to be 5 things that belong in Room 101 This is a post that I may have to write soon.
- Someone’s Mum written by Danielle is a sublime blog. Her writing never fails to blow me away. Danielle blogs about parenting, teaching and her experience of autism. My favourite post from the last month was the wonderfully honest Undo Days A very moving post.
- Finally, I could not finish this post without mentioning the Absolutely Prabulous blog. Prabs is not afraid to laugh at herself or share those times that haven’t quite gone to plan. She also hosts the wonderful #OopsFileSeries in which people queue up to share their most embarrassing moments. I mean what idiot would willingly share their most embarrassing moment? Oh, that would be me then. Yes, you will soon be able to read my own hideous tale and believe me when I say it is really embarrassing. I may go into hiding. My favourite post of Prabs from the last month was 5 reasons the tooth fairy never came
So there you go those are my top 5 blogs for the past month. What blogs are you enjoying reading at the moment?