I hope that you are well!
Another virtual postcard from me! I have been having a wonderful time exploring Norway. So far my dad has kept his clothes on. No naked yoga, thank goodness. I also haven’t witnessed my mum crumbling any sleeping pills into my dad’s wine. So all good here. I have been up and down mountains and glaciers and it is all rather lovely.
I thought now might be a good time to remind you that I am rather fond of a ranty post and you can find some of them below.
- Good to talk. The one where I questioned if it really is good to talk. Is it?
- Is the government killing creativity? I get worked up about what the government is doing to the education system. DESTROYING IT.
- Why I don’t walk home alone at night I discuss why I am scared of going out alone at night.
- Leave my boobs alone Jamie Oliver. Jamie got my goat here with his ill-judged comments on breastfeeding.
- Longer school days will not raise standards I come to the conclusion that Gove took Osborne to the pub and got him rip roaring drunk.
- Why I left teaching a post from the heart.
- Why having a c-section doesn’t make me a failure I get cross about the fact I am criticised for having to have a c-section.
- Why my daughters aren’t princesses this post explains why I don’t like the label.
Wow, it appears that I am rather fond of a little rant. The above is only a selection so please feel free to look around and find some more!
Vote for me
I would love it if you would vote for me in the BiBs. I am nominated in the Fresh Voice category. You can vote for me by clicking >>>>>> here It is so quick and easy, quicker than my dad whipping his clothes off for yoga!
Thank you guys, you all rock xxxx