How are you all?
I hope that you have all had a brilliant week! If you haven’t then you have come to the right place. Let us cheer you up with Friday Frolics.
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Squirmy Popple – A blogger’s guide to how to not give a shit about SEO I had to choose this post as it was inspired by my frustrated rants about all things blogging. For a minute there I thought about going through my old posts and making them more SEO friendly. I decided that I would rather watch paint dry. I do need to go through my old posts though. It’s on my to do list (a very long list 😉 )
Claire’s favourite post: Four Princesses and the Cheese – Great Neighbours are Real Estate Gold: Everybody needs good neighbours. Especially if you own a leaf blower..
Lucy’s favourite post: Pass the Wine Please – Why Soft Play is a Lot Like Going Clubbing. This is hilariously true! Soft play and clubs really are the only two places where you will always find a girl crying in the corner because her mates have fallen out with her, and a lad asleep in another corner. Plus sweaty people, vomit, piss on the floor, and the person you came with refusing to leave!
Most Read Post
Squirmy Popple: The Bloggers Guide to How Not to Give a Shit About SEO
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />