Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
The sun is shining peeps. Sound the klaxon! Summer is here. I hope that you have all had a lovely week. I can’t wait to read your funny posts this week. But first our faves from last week.
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – So Happy In Town – Dear Mr Playpark, I’m afraid it’s over I’m still in the throes of an intense relationship with my Mr Playpark. I am dreading the day when I realise that we are no longer compatible and I hope that we still have a few years left in us yet. This breaking-up post from Mrs S.H.I.T really made me laugh.
Claire’s favourite post: Mummy Muckups – It’s Raining, It’s Pouring: Must be School Pick up: I totally feel Anna’s pain. School runs with a three year old are challenging, but add Mother Nature and it’s a recipe for disaster!
Lucy’s favourite post: The Indeparent – Coco Pops much cheaper than Turkey Twizzlers, says Theresa May. I loved this spoof news look at one of Theresa’s many nutty policies. Plus it gave a 100% accurate account of Theresa Economics: it all adds up as long as you make sure there is nothing to add up.
Most Read Post
Four Princess and the Cheese: Pretty Sure I Just Created The Best Workout Ever
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />