Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: One Dad 2 sons – The day I realised I had developed the ‘Dad bod‘. This made me laugh and I loved the short Dad bod film. I could really relate to this post, I miss the days when I could down several pints of lager and eat all of the pies without worrying about my weight!
Claire’s favourite post: There were some great posts linked up last week, and several that made me very thankful for our NHS. But I have to give a shout out this week to my brilliant co-hosts as their posts really did make me giggle; 16 Reasons Why I’m a Bad Feminist and Random Things I’ve Seen.
Lucy’s favourite post: Mummy Muckups – Timely Time Out. Anna has come up with the most genius strategy ever – don’t put the kids on time out. Get annoyed with them and then put yourself on time out to repent. Don’t forget to take your phone with you. Maybe some chocolate. A drink perhaps. Why had I never thought of this before??
Most Read Post
There is no most read this week as there were 7 posts with the same number of views! Wowzers.
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />