Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Mom of two little girls – Domestic Engineer Advanced Level Anyone who can make the title of stay-at-home mum sound more important is a winner in my book. As we know being a stay-at-home mum is a very important job but I always felt that our title did not convey this. Domestic Engineer Advanced Level is a title that I can get on board with 😉 I am also on board with the shopping list – wine and cake? HELLO!
Claire’s favourite post: Maflingo – Be Afraid! Top 12 Terrors of Childhood: I loved this flashback post. I remember so many of these ‘information’ films. They were traumatic! I hate fireworks because of them.
Lucy’s favourite post: Turning Up in Devon – Village Survival, Static (Caravan) Shocks! The joys that occur when people seem to forget what static actually means, and supposedly ‘static’ caravans start moving around the country.
Most Read Post
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />