Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Pass the wine please – Assembling your parent posse – 6 key questions from now on I will not waste time with the small talk! No! From now on I will just hand this genius questionnaire out. I am strictly a C type of gal! Now hand me that box of wine and don’t forget the straw 😉
Claire’s favourite post: Shinners and The Brood – Things That Make You Go Ewww: This post made me giggle. I have crossed every single one of these of the list. Do I get a prize? I feel like I should get a prize. I deserve a prize!
Lucy’s favourite post: You Have to Laugh – Open Letters Now More Popular Than Actual Letters. A possibly slightly controversial choice from me thus week, and I do apologise to all open letter fans, but nonetheless this did really make BMW giggle.
Most Read Post
You Have To Laugh – Open Letters Now More Popular Than Actual Letters
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />