I hope that you have all had a fabulous and funny week. I now have just over one week before the Moonwalk marathon! Eeeeks. Therefore, I am looking for all of you to distract me with you funny posts. No pressure.
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Mums on the edge – When shopping got ugly I am so relieved that I am not the only one having a retail crisis. Topshop is longer my temple (the music is too loud for a start). I now find that I am too old for the camel toe leggings that Top Shop stocks, but I’m not yet ready to embrace the M&S sensible trouser! What are we to do people?
Claire’s favourite post: It’s The Drama – 7 Things New Parents Should Avoid Saying: The voice of experience. This post really made me giggle.
Lucy’s favourite post: It’s a Drama – Busted by My Teenager. Are mums compulsive liars? Maybe a bit! Should we try to tell the truth more? Probably. Have I ever suggested my kids look in a drawer during the search for something I have thrown away? Yes!
Most Read Post
Tales From Mamaville: 7 Things It’s Pointless Doing After Having a Baby
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />