Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Daily Dump Show – Life Grinch I am someone who is often asked – “ooh, look at your grumpy face” when I am actually just resting my face. I know, CHARMING! However, I am a grinch and I wholeheartedly agree with everything that is on this list! I especially can’t stand loud chewing. We don’t need to chew our soup!
Claire’s favourite post: Unremarkable Files – 12 Things Parents Forget That Normal People Do: You mean it’s not normal to eat chocolate with your head in the cupboard?
Lucy’s favourite post: Lovely host Claire and her The Chickenpox House. Claire’s epic two week adventure in chickenpox deserves a medal, let alone a Friday Frolics favourite, and makes a far more entertaining reality show than the Big Brother House. I’ve actually had a number of Day Three in the Chickenpox House days…and neither of my kids have yet had chickenpox! I’m honestly not sure who was crowned the winner of the Chickenpox House – I think it might have been the pox – but, Claire, I salute you! Two weeks of spotty captivity!
Most Read Post
Four Princesses & The Cheese – The Brighter Side of Bad me
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />