I hope that you have all had a lovely week. Just to let you know that I am running a fab giveaway for a sleep and fitness tracker. You can enter to win here. It’s part of a new campaign #WorkHardSleepWell run by Bed Guru.
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Real Mum Review – Sleep when baby sleeps is a stupid thing to say YES! This used to drive me insane. I never slept when baby slept and I think that as soon as baby arrives you will probably never sleep again because you will be too busy worrying about important things. Like Real Mum Review I find myself worrying about how much more Toadie can take.
Claire’s favourite post: Pass the Wine Please – Doing The Mum Maths: Maths was never my strong point. But when it comes to mum maths I am failing!
Lucy’s favourite post: Our Rach – 10 Irritants. I love Rach’s run down of the many irritating things out there, ruining our days. I even learnt about some clearly very annoying things that I didn’t even know were going on! People are treating us all to the contents of their iphone notes?? The joy!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />