We are nearly there people! Bring on the sunshine, bring on the happy children (please be happy children), bring on the slower pace. Just over a week to go for us and then we will be hitting those Jersey beaches.
However, for now let us get on with our Friday Frolics show
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – Absolutely Prabulous If You Really Love Your Vagina, Don’t Glitter Bomb it! Apparently 2017 will be remembered as the year we started glitter bombing our vaginas. Don’t do it peeps, step away from the sparkles! Glitter belongs in the arts and crafts box, not in our lady box/vagina/whatever you want to call it. A hilarious post from Prabs in which she makes her feelings very clear.
Claire’s favourite post: Turning up in Devon –Village Survival, A Guaranteed Muffin-top: This is the best recipe I have read. I’ve often wondered when I’m stirring my ingredients if it’s supposed to look like cat sick. At least this one tells me!
Lucy’s favourite post: Slouching Towards Thatcham – A Bedtime Story. A great children’s book parody of Edge of Glory. Ironic as we all know reading the same favourite book over and over to little ones can drive you ‘Gaga’ (see what I did?!)
Most Read Post
Absolutely Prabulous If You Really Love Your Vagina, Don’t Glitter Bomb it
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...