I hope that you have all had a lovely week. Thanks for joining us. Can’t wait to read your posts. Have a read of the rules below and get linking
Our Friday Frolics Faves
My Favourite: Tales From Mamaville – 5 Things Every Mum Needs Nicole has nailed it here. Give me these 5 things every night and I would be one very happy mama! Trashy television is at the top of my list. I could probably tell you the life-story for everyone on The Apprentice. Yes, I am addicted to trashy television.
Claire: Mom of two Little Girls – Anything But a Fight With My Four Year Old: Don’t poke the bear is an expression well used in my house. If my three year old is happy and content, leave him be. He hates being interrupted from sleep / play / food / bath time / Bubble Guppies. This post made me laugh because it is so true.
Lucy: Daily Dump – What ‘”It’s Time To Go” Means To My Kids. This is so true! It is just impossible to leave the house with kids, no matter when you start. Trying to get shoes on kids is like trying to nail jelly to a wall.
Most Read: Mom of two Little Girls – Anything But a Fight With My Four Year Old:
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />