We are nearly there people, nearly there. Pour yourself a glass of wine because school has nearly finished – whoop! Over the summer holidays we will be taking it in turns to host Friday Frolics but you will still be able to link up your posts on any of our blogs. We will just be taking it in turns so that we can take a bit of a break. My break will involve me sleeping, all of the sleep. I hope. Let’s get on with the show!
Our Friday Frolics Favourites
My favourite post: – Our Rach Blogs: Bra Wars I’m with Rach on this one. I’m never happy with my boobs and now I can’t wait to free them when I get home. I know, classy. I’m starting a new campaign for summer “Free the boobs!”
Claire’s favourite post: Lisapomerantzster: Are We There Yet? – 101 Things I Can’t Believe I have Already Said This Summer: I often feel like I must have been a parrot in a former life. I squawk away the same things day after day and no one really pays any attention. I picked Lisa’s post because it totally sums up this feeling.
Lucy’s favourite post: So Happy in Town – Why Can’t We Let Our Kids Just Be? Susie asks the all important question: why are we actually bothering with all these ever more ambitious activities for our kids when we could probably all be happier sitting at home, leaving them to their own devices with their toys? I completely agree. There feels like so much pressure to be doing things these days, and half the time it barely seems worth the stress!
Most Read Post
The Single Swan – The Little Known Benefits of Blogging
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...