Hi my lovelies,
I can’t wait to read your funny posts. Please remember to have a gander of the rules. The faves are below and you can link up at the bottom of the page. I can’t wait to read your funny posts!
Our Friday Frolics Faves
My Favourite: Mumzilla – Inner Monologue Of Explaining Bodily Functions Oh we have all been there. Been on that toilet, squeezed into a cubicle with our little darling, squirming as they ask something very inappropriate. Jersey is still recovering from the time Youngest asked me very loudly in a public toilet, “Mummy, why are you bleeding from your big bottom”. Oh the shame.
Claire: So Happy In Town – Tips to look after your husband – 1950 vs 2017: I think equality for women still has a long way to go, but Susie’s post made me realise how far we’ve come. It also made me howl with laughter.
Lucy: Daily Dump – Container Under the Sink Identified as a Garbage Can. A hilarious post from a bizarre parallel universe where children know how to tidy up.
Most Read: Slouching Towards ThatchamA Musical Parody for the Cbeebies Gerneration
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />