Yaaaay, the summer holidays are here and we have kicked it off in style with sickness and diarrhoea. Whoop! Thanks for that Youngest. As we are on holiday for the next 6 weeks we will be taking it in turns to host Friday Frolics. However, you will still be able to visit all of our blogs to link-up. This week your hostess with the mostest will be Lucy.
Our Friday Frolics Favourites
My favourite post: – My fave – The Mummy Bubble – Mum Squads Meet Up: Picture Perfection Vs Reality Oh how I can relate to this brilliant post. My rose-tinted glasses have well and truly been trampled on. So much for being a lady that lunches 😉 This post is one that will resonate with us all 🙂
Claire’s favourite post: The Mumatron – Face Wash – When did beauty get so tech? I’m so glad it’s not just me who doesn’t understand all the big fancy words on the labels!
Lucy’s favourite post: The Single Swan – The Joy of Having a Boy. A lovely post on the wonders of the unknown world of having a little boy. And I kind of want to see the sport of 9 month old niece sumo wrestling.
Most Read Post
Mummy Muckups: Is blogging Worth it?
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />