Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
This week we are all looking forward to reading your posts. Last week I shared a post about the #BetterPostnatalcare campaign. This is an incredibly important campaign and one that I feel very passionate about. If you would like to help support the campaign then please read my post for details on how you can get involved.
But now on with the show!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – Pass the wine please – Strangers say the strangest things – don’t they just! I have lost count of the number times a stranger has felt the need to ask a rude question or to share their “wisdom”. I was once asked if I was sure I was only carrying the one baby as I looked so fat. RUDE!
Claire’s favourite post: Claire was away on holiday last week.
Lucy’s favourite post: Mom of Two Little Girls – A Catalogue of Weekend Injuries. An impressive collection of injury and misfortune to befall one family in a couple of days, including a plate over head smashing incident. What really elevated the whole weekend to epic proportions for me, however, was the Saturday evening trip to the seafood restaurant, following the Saturday morning Friday night sushi induced diarrhoea. That is hardcore devotion to seafood there!
Most Read Post
It’s a Drama: Why It’s so cool to be in your 40’s
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />