Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
This week Claire is on holiday so Lucy and I have been left in charge. I will try to behave myself. We are really looking forward to reading your funny posts and having a good chuckle!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: I was away walking 26.3 miles out of choice. Ha. I am still having nightmares about it now 😉
Claire’s favourite post: Four Princesses and The Cheese – Just a Walk in The Park: Going to the park is one of my least favourite parenting things to do. Kristin totally gets it!
Lucy’s favourite post: Real Mum Reviews – My Mealtime Masterpiece…or Not! An excellent how to for making the all important cheese sandwich, which, as every owner of pre-schoolers knows, is not as simple as it sounds! Not if you want them to eat it, anyway.
Most Read Post
You Have To Laugh: Families Dropped at Airport Three Hours Before Flight
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />