Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Last week saw me completing the island walk. All 48.1 miles of it. It was brutal. Therefore, I am looking for you lovely lot to cheer me up!
On with the show!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – Someplace Strange – When I’m a mother I’ll never… oh how smug and naive I was pre-children. I thought I would be an yummy mummy earth type figure, cooking wholesome organic food. Instead I am a slummy mummy feeding her children fish fingers. This post reminded me that it’s all okay as we are all in the same boat!
Claire’s favourite post: Mom of Two Little Girls– What is the point in throw pillows?: I know they end up on the floor, used as weapons, or things to jump over in an obstacle course. But I can’t help it. I need throw pillows in my life!
Lucy’s favourite post: It’s a Drama – The 3 Rs of Parenting School. An amusing lesson in parenting – did you learn your 3 Rs? You’ll be needing them right into the teen years.
Most Read Post
Someplace Strange- When I’m a Mother I’ll Never
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />