Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Turning up in Devon – Village survival, the joy* of a new oven! I feel Turning Up in Devon’s pain! Ordering and then getting a new appliance delivered is hellish enough, but then having to work out how to use it! No chance. A brilliantly written post.
Claire’s favourite post: Shinners & The Brood –If Play Dates Came With A Warning: This really made me laugh. Some kids should definitely come with some kind of warning!
Lucy’s favourite post: The Secret Life of the Baby – Baby’s Routine Mistake. As always, a hilarious telling of parenting through the eyes of the baby. Having not been blessed with babies who were easy to get to go to sleep, I am pleased to know that the babies are as indignant as we are about the whole bedtime routine debacles.
Most Read Post
Coffee Mounds & Lipstick Clouds – How Not to be a Dick: A Child’s Guide
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />