Hello you gorgeous lot!
We are back after our week off! I was having lots of fun. Well apart from when I had to take out a restraining order against Jake Gyllenhaal. I mean the man just won’t take no for an answer ;-). I can dream *sigh*. But in other and very exciting news – our brilliant host of Friday Frolics, the marvellous Claire, only went and won a BIB for Readers’ Choice. Whooooop. Congratulations Claire 🙂
Anyway, I hope that you are ready to share your posts with us!
Let’s get this show on the road.
My favourite post: So Happy In Town – Imagine How Sweet Life Would Be…This post has made me realise that I am still living the life of a teenager. Just the bad bits – spots and sleepless nights, and with none of the fun! A post that made me laugh and then curse myself!
Claire’s favourite post: Pass The Wine Please – It’s Written in the Stars: If they wrote horoscopes for parents. This post really did make me giggle. Especially the sudden requirement to learn a new skill (we’ve all been there)…
Lucy’s favourite post: Turning Up In Devon – Village survival, getting emosh about emojis! I had not realised that I needed a scone emoji, but now I do, I cannot get over how this glaring gap in the emojis repertoire could have been missed.
Most Read Post: So Happy In Town S.H.I.T – Imagine How Sweet Life Would Be If…
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />Loading InLinkz ...%MINIFYHTML35e2b505df9fcbe19bd2a36bac4f57569%
Loading InLinkz ...