The countdown is now on. We are on the homeward stretch. Soon the schools will break-up for the summer and mothers everywhere will lose their sanity ;-). Only joking! I can’t wait for school to be out for the summer!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – Whisper to Roar – 24 Things I Have Learnt From Pretty Little Liars this post made me really chuckle. I have been hopelessly addicted to PLL for so long. This is despite the very obvious flaws in the plot and the fact that the teenagers had such a thirst for coffee that in comparison my heavy caffeine addiction looked healthy. Yes, I will miss PLL. I always knew there was a twin though! Just saying 😉
Claire’s favourite post: Sparkles & Stretchmarks – The Threenager Who Came to Tea: Dinner time negotiations and toddler meltdowns. All very familiar territory. I loved this post.
Lucy’s favourite post: The Hollyhock Door – Ten (and a half) things about traveling with a preschooler. The joys of travel with small children. I think staying home is probably the way to go. Still, good to know kids experience the crushing disappointment of plane food just like adults.
Most Read Post
The Squirmy Popple Is it Bad if Your Daughter Likes Pink?
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...