Happy New Year!
How have you all been? I am still recovering and the waistline is crying out for some exercise. This time of year is always a challenging one. I have to battle to keep those January blues at bay and the last thing I feel like doing is hauling my Christmas bloated bum out for a run. Fun times! Therefore, I am looking at all of you to link up your amusing tales of Christmas debauchery, or just a funny story would be brilliant. No pressure. If you are new to Friday Frolics then a big welcome. You can find all of the important bits about linking-up below. Please have a gander.
On with the show. I am linking up my post – New Year, Same Old Me. I know that you lovely lot will get where I am coming from!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – The Secret Life of Baby – A Christmas Letter I could really relate to this post and it made me chuckle a lot! I really do dislike those ’round robin’ letters. This is because I am miserable (I know hard to believe) and would have nothing of great interest or value to share in mine. Therefore, I don’t need to be reading about the son of the cousin twice removed who appeared for 54 seconds in the latest Star Wars movie. The Secret life of Baby is one very wise baby!
Claire’s favourite post: Threesypeasy – A Christmas Note To Self: This post made me laugh so much. Until I got to the bargain store bit, then I was concerned that Laura may have been spying on me and my shopping habits!
Lucy’s favourite post: Twin Pickle – Baby Names for Twins. Proving that picking twin names is twice the fun! The options are endless and, well, cruel mostly. Loving the lady who declared that George and Arthur wasn’t ‘right at all’.
Most Read Post
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />