Who am I ?
Island Living 365 is an award-winning lifestyle and parenting blog that was created in January 2016 by me, Emma. The aim of this blog is share the joys and challenges that are my everyday life.
I can be found musing about a whole myriad of things including:
- Dealing with my bowel cancer
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Interior Design
- Fashion and Fitness
- Food and Drink
- Inspire Finalist – Brilliance In Blogging Awards 2019
- Fresh Voice – Brit Mums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2016
- I am ranked in the top 100 of homes and interior blogs in the HiBs100 index
- Voted top 13 lifestyle blogger 2017 by Trip Advisor Holiday Lettings
As Featured On/Worked With
Do I collaborate?
Yes, I love to work with others!
I am passionate about my blog and always on the lookout for exciting new people and brands to work with. I can offer you:
- Freelance Writing
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaigns
Who have I worked with?
I am very proud to have worked with the following companies:
- VoucherCodes (as a regular freelance writer)
- I gave a talk at The Jersey Festival of Words
- Appeared on Channel Island and ITV News and ITV News YouTube channel
- Featured in the Bailiwick Express
- Also featured on BBC Radio Jersey
- Also featured in the Jersey Evening Post.
If you think that your brand would be a good fit for my blog then I would love to hear from you. A media pack is available on request.
Please note that I will always give my honest opinion on a product.
I do not accept pre-written content.