Firstly, apologies that I wasn’t able to join in last week. However, I am back and really looking forward to reading all of your funny posts. Let’s get on with the Friday Frolics show!
How are you are all doing? I hope that you have had a fantastic week so far. Finally, it seems that summer is here. I am crossing my fingers behind my back as I don’t want to jinx it! *It looks like I did jinx it because it has been raining all afternoon!* The past couple of weeks have been very topsy-turvy. I’ve had some fantastic and brilliant highlights. I’ve also had heartbreaking news. However, as this is Friday Frolics lets focus on the happy news. We had Oldest’s birthday. 7 years-old! You will be pleased to know that I managed to refrain from shouting “where has my baby gone?” But seriously, where has my baby gone? Is it me or does time seem to be speeding up? Last week we also took part in the Wicked Uncle challenge. Oldest loved the filming of it and is now demanding her very own You Tube channel! In other news (literally), I was in the Jersey Evening Post twice! Very exciting. I will share the feature interview at some point. We also have lots of exciting new work coming up and there will also be a rather wonderful addition to the blog. Keep your eyes peeled for that! Anyway, on with #FridayFrolics. Today I have linked up 11 ways I failed as a parent last week. Come and share your parenting fails too! Perfection is over-rated
Our Friday Favourites
Claire’s Favourite post: Fizzyjazzle – Get Your Willy Off Your Plate: “Best title ever, and as a mum of 2 boys I could totally relate!”
Lucy’s Favourite post: A Life Just Ordinary – 11 Things I Never Knew About Myself: “James’ funny account of the things he has learnt about himself since becoming a father. Plus, he has had to write it twice, so please appreciate his efforts!”
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Now onto this week!
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...