Well knock me down with a feather! We are now in December, that means we can sound the Christmas klaxon. Get those trees up everyone and start knocking back the mulled wine.
Last week was a hellish one in the Island Living 365 household. However, all of your funny posts really cheered me up so thank you for that. I can’t wait to read your funnies this week.
On with the show
Our Friday Frolics Faves
My Favourite: Old House In The Shires – Tales From A Teacher: The Nativity Play. This was the perfect festive Friday Frolics. A Christmas themed post that had me howling with laughter but was very also uplifting too. I loved reading this and it took me back to Oldest’s first nativity play. That’s a long story and one I may share next week 🙂
Claire: Pass The Wine Please – The Secret Life of Kids TV Characters: This post was pure genius and so funny, I may have actually peed my pants a little. Finally Mayor Goodway is making some financially sound decisions.
Lucy: Mom to Two Little Girls – How Being A PA Prepared Me For Motherhood! I think all parents can relate to the feeling that they have somehow found themselves employed – without pay – as their kids’ PA.
Most Read: Mom of Two Little GirlsBeing a PA Prepared me for motherhood.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...