Some of you will have noticed that I haven’t co-hosted Friday Frolics since the middle of December. Life got in the way, moving house and holidays took over and before I knew it we were almost in March. Life seems to be escaping from me at a scary rate at the moment! Anway, I digress! Claire, our lovely host of Friday Frolics has decided that this will be the final Friday Frolics, and as such I had to co-host one last time to say goodbye.
I have loved being a co-host on Friday Frolics and was honoured when Claire asked me to join her in 2016 to co-host with her and the lovely Lucy. Those funny posts and giggles have kept me sane during what has been a sometimes stressful couple of years. This was probably the first linky I ever joined and I was so excited to come on board as a co-host. For a niche linky Friday Frolics did really well and it used to get at least 20 link ups. However, just before Christmas we noticed that it had started to tail off and we were no longer getting the same link ups. Running and hosting a linky takes a lot of time but it is something that we have all relished and we will really miss reading your funny posts. If you think that you would like to take on the linky please drop Claire a line.
As it’s the last the last ever Friday Frolics there are no rules. Link up as many as you would like, new or old. Go crazy, enjoy, link, read and comment!
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...