We did it. We survived Friday the 13th. High-five everyone!
I am looking forward to reading all of your amazing posts this week. Just a little note to say that I won’t be hosting next week as it is my birthday and Ryan Gosling has promised to take me away for the weekend- happy days! 😉
My favourite post: Daily Dump Show – Help Wanted I love this post and it had me doing a evil cackle (not because it’s nearly Halloween, that’s just how I laugh), a post that will make us all laugh!
Claire’s favourite post: Claire wasn’t on hosting duties last week.
Lucy’s favourite post: And Other Idiots – Parent Races. The sports events all parents will be familiar with: home-school-home-school sprints, Lego obstacle courses and Disney marathons. And I have no real idea what a school cluster f**k – sorry, fun – run is, but it sounds like quite something!
Most Read Post: And Other Idiots – Parent Races
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge- 2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />
Loading InLinkz ...