Hello lovely Friday Frolickers,
I loved reading your posts last week. I hope that you all had a lovely week! Are we back into the school run swing? We have decided not to run Friday Frolics next week as it is the BritMums conference. Lots of you lovely lot (including our lovely host Claire) will be attending so it will probably be very quiet in blogging land. We will see you the following week (Friday 6th October) though, and we will share our favourite posts then 🙂
Now on with the show!
My favourite post: Four Princesses And The Cheese – Today Feels Like A Good Day To Start A Juice Cleanse There is NEVER a good day to start juice cleanse. As someone who once did a juice cleanse for 7 whole miserable days, I feel Kirstin’s pain. She even went spinning, as if the juice wasn’t torture enough! This post will make you never want to touch a juice, ever!
Claire’s favourite post: Daddy Poppins – Settling in at Creche: I particularly liked the code words in this post. My eldest son is often described as ‘vocal’ aka chatterbox / he never stops talking. They say this like it is news to me!!!
Lucy’s favourite post: Apply to Face Blog – Deep Fried Apple Pies. More hilarious and delicious recipes ,this time pie for those days where you’ve reversed into a parked car, forgotten the shopping, put bleach in the washing machine by accident, and nearly had a collision, all of which could of course happen to anyone!
Most Read Post: Daddy Poppins The Truth About Flying With Kids
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />