How are you all?
Welcome to another Friday Frolics. Last week was another busy week. In between trips to the beach; eating lots of ice-cream, I published my Kids Wishlist for George. There is a vlog in there too. Trying to make a vlog with my lovely two has made me realise that my dreams of becoming a c-beebies presenter should remain just that – DREAMS! Apparently, Youngest thinks she is a rabbit. Youngest spends most of the vlog bouncing up and down, shouting “I’m a rabbit and I’m eating carrots. Nom, Nom” I’m not sure that is what George had in mind when they asked us to collaborate with them! Oh well 🙂 . Today I am linking up 16 signs that Summer Has Arrived. So on with the Friday Frolics show!
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: Right Royal Mother – Bringing America’s Cup Back Home Another brilliantly witty post from Polly, that involves the most expensive Pimms known to man, and a low-flying, exploding nappy. Typical day out then 😉 .
Claire’s Favourite post: Rhyming With Wine – A Soft-Play Right Of Passage… Sniff: “I love posts that can simultaneously make me laugh and cry. It’s a true testament to brilliant writing and Dawn’s poem did just that.”
Lucy’s Favourite post: Nipper & Tyke – How to Host the Perfect Barbecue. “Forget all those unachievable guides to perfect hostessing – this is the correct and only way to host a barbecue (or any kind of party). And those bloody bubble wands!”
The post with the most views last week was Petite Pudding
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Now onto this week!
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />