Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – WebMDiva – Women are bitchy because we were overcharged for fruit as someone who has also been accused of sometimes suffering from “emotional twirls” I really laughed at this post! Now we know why Eve really ate that apple. Eve was too busy making a point, and Adam was too busy admiring his penis. Sounds familiar 😉
Claire’s favourite post: Unremarkable Files –Things Every Mom Has Done at Least a Million Times: And does most of them every single day. Sometimes twice!
Lucy’s favourite post: Muma on the Edge – #MumaWins. I like the idea of celebrating the wins. I completely get the excitement at having clean and tidy cupboards. I would feel it too, if I cleaned and tidied my cupboards. I may have some rusty baking trays lurking in mine too, though I hope I don’t have any sweet potatoes quietly turning to hummus!
Most Read Post
Our Rach Blogs – 10 Things I Should Remember When Consuming Alcohol
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />