Hello my lovely peeps,
What a week it has been. This week has seen me go a little crazy on the vlogging front. I have made a whole two vlogs! Two! Oldest decided to tell her teacher and class. This then meant the whole class and teacher watched them. I was mortified. I thought that no one on Jersey would realise. I was very wrong: the shame. If you would like to watch one really bad vlog then you can see one here . It is my attempt to show the rather fantastic Leesa mattress. However, I am acting like I have wandered onto the QVC channel. I do have a discount code though. If you need a mattress or want a laugh, check out the link! On with the Friday Frolics show. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you haven’t done already 🙂
Our Friday Favourites
My favourite post: – And Another Ten Things – A Christmas Rant this post made me laugh and shout YES all the way through it! M&S still has some way to go when it comes to understanding the role of women at Christmas. This post captures it brilliantly – “Bullshit on this idea that we make Christmas magical and sparkly and we’re quite happy not getting any credit. A half little smile to ourselves and maybe a cheeky mince pie is all the thanks we need. Bull.Shit.” Yep, I am calling bullshit too! I want some credit for entertaining the in-laws and cooking a mountain of food!
Claire’s favourite post: Claire was unable to comment last week due to a family emergency.
Lucy’s favourite post: Twin Pickle – Diagnosis Mom Flu. All mums will relate to this spot on description of the horrors of the terrible illness that is Mum Flu.
The post with the most views last week was – http://www.andanothertenthings.com/2016/11/15/number-11-christmas-rant/
If you missed the posts last week, then you should check them out!
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Now onto this week!
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />