Thanks to everyone who linked-up last week! I had such fun reading your posts and it’s great to be back on the Friday Frolics train. Choooo, Chooooo. If you are joining us for the first time then please read the linky guidelines below. Thank you 🙂
This week you might have missed my response to the AIBU Mumsnet response. Give it a read. I have come to the conclusion that some people just like to tear other people down 🙁
Now on with the show!
My favourite post: Five Little Doves – Lessons I Learned From Our First Camping Trip With The Children: Oh this was a post I could relate to. Did I ever tell you about the time Mr C and I went camping? Torrential rain, trench foot, mould and a body bag. I kid you not. Laura’s post made me really laugh but I also found it reassuring too. Perhaps we are ready to camp again…..
Claire’s favourite post: So Happy In Town – My First Day at Big School: I loved this view point. Made me laugh and brought a lump to my throat.
Lucy’s favourite post: Tales From Mamaville – 10 Things I Learnt While Moving House Ah the joys of moving. Bubble wrap is distracting. Toddlers are distracting. No matter how much you seem to throw away, you will move stored clutter from one house to the next and still never use it.
Most Read Post: Mom of Two Little Girls Reasons I Hate Being a Housewife
All favourite posts should grab the swanky ‘Featured Blogger’ badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" />
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" />