I would like to say that I am fluent in Norweigan by now but sadly I am not. However, I have discovered a fondness for smoked fish and my mum has fallen in love with every single Norweigan man she has met. Tomorrow is my dad’s birthday where he will turn 21 – AGAIN!
Anyway the good news is that it is Friday or should that be FRIYAY! Therefore I thought that it might be nice to share some of my fave feel good posts. I hope you like them! 🙂
- How to get happy. I have worked out how to get happy peeps – really!
- Thank you. The one where I get a bit soppy.
- Why blog? The one where I attempt to explain why I blog
- Stop worrying and start parenting. That’s an order too!
- Chasing your blogging dreams. A feel good reflective post.
I hope they all put a smile on your face. It’s nearly the weekend-yaay!
I couldn’t sign this postcard off before reminding you that I have been shortlisted in the BiBs for Fresh Voice. I am still annoyingly excited about it all. I would love it if you would vote for me. It is really easy just click>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<< Fill in your email click on me in Fresh Voice and hit send. So quick and easy.
Anyway I had better dash as breakfast is calling.
Love from me xxx