Eeeeks – I am very excited to be joining the marvellous #FridayFrolics team- yaaaay. I can’t wait to read all of your funny posts! I have been on a bit of a whirlwind for the past couple of weeks. There was the BiBs win (sorry, I will stop mentioning it soon), an interview with a journalist for the local newspaper, a photographer trying to convince me to smile for the local newspaper and then there was the radio! Twice in one week. You will be pleased to know that I refrained from swearing; I know, *proud face*. I was then on again to review the news. My Dad became rather excited by this and was convinced that I was going to become the next Kate Adie. Suffice to say that did not happen. I was more like Bridget Jones, mumbling and dropping clangers all over the place.
However, after such an exciting couple of weeks, this past week has been a very strange one. Therefore, I am looking to all of you lovely lot to provide me with some laughs. I am very demanding! No pressure, I laugh at anything 🙂 . I can’t wait to read all of your lovely posts and to choose my favourite post next week. As you can see (at the bottom of the page), we have some snazzy new badges, designed by the marvellous Claire. If you are chosen as one of our favourite posts then you will be able to choose the featured blogger post! So without further ado…..
Welcome to Friday Frolics, the linky with the giggles. Friday Frolics is hosted by myself, Claire at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Lucy at R is for Hoppit. It’s the place to link up you funny posts and snort your tea whilst enjoying some others.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://islandliving365.com" rel="nofollow" title="Island Living 365"><img src="https://islandliving365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge.jpg" alt="Island Living 365" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Loading InLinkz ...